A WP Rocket Review to Boost Website Visitors
This post contains affiliate links. We may receive a commission if you click an affiliate link and make a purchase at no extra cost.
What’s another way to increase visitors to your website other than marketing strategies?
Optimizing your website:
- So visitors can easily pull up your WordPress site
- It doesn’t make visitors wait, which may deter them to switch websites
Read how WP Rocket can help speed up your website so visitors can successfully and easily pull up your website, giving them no time to look somewhere else!
WP Rocket Plugin
What does the WP Rocket plugin do?
The WP Rocket plugin is a cache plugin for your WordPress site to increase website speed.
- Easy dashboard to understand
- Easy access to tutorials from the dashboard
- Includes several features in all of their licenses
- Quick setup
- Cache preloading
- Gzip compression
- Database optimization
- Defer JS Loading
- Mobile detection
- E-commerce friendly
- Page caching
- Sitemap preloading
- Browser caching
- Google fonts optimization
- Cloudflare compatibility
- DNS prefetching
- Multisite compatibility
- Multilingual comparability
- GDPR compliant
- No coding skills required
- No free trial available
- You can only use WP Rocket on self-hosted WordPress sites—not WordPress.com
- If you don’t understand cache, any cache plugin can still be confusing to use
- It would be best if you still were careful when selecting individual options
- WP Rocket does remind you when an individual option may break your site
- WP Rocket states this problem can easily be fixed by undoing your action in your dashboard
WP Rocket support
You submit a ticket here.
WP Rocket fragment caching
Fragment caching is currently not a feature for WP Rocket.
WP Rocket database cache | WP Rocket database cleanup
There is a database tab where you can clean up posts, comments, and transients. They have an option to schedule automatic cleanups.
W3 Total Cache
- Offers several caching and minifying features
- Increases website speed
Familiar alternatives clarified
WP Rocket vs Autoptimize
Autoptimize focuses on minifying and caching scripts and styles—HTML, CSS, and JS.
WP Rocket has page caching and minifying options.
WP Rocket vs Jetpack
WP Rocket offers several caching features.
Jetpack is more of a multipurpose plugin that offers performance, traffic and insights, automation, SEO, and security features. You will find basic performance features like static file hosting and lazy-load images.
There are a few ways to increase your WordPress site. Besides having a fast host and lightweight WordPress Theme, WP Rocket is a specialized caching plugin to increase website performance. I believe this plugin contributes to my quick page load time and currently haven’t had any problems.
Leave a comment down below if you have a different preferred caching WordPress plugin!